Sunday, October 26, 2014

Zomtober - Week 4

As the month of Zomtober winds down, here is the last entry for this year. I had hoped to have finished a few more than the single one I did, but 'Winter is Coming'.

The final raking of leaves, the changing over to snow tires & preparation for the goblins & ghosts next Friday night have eaten into my time.

So here is the last Zombie to shamble to the blog for this week.



That's not to say I won't be painting more Zombies. I am still abiding by my 5 to 1 ratio of Zombies to Survivors. I will also be hosting Zombicide at the next club night to make up for the faux pais that occurred last club night.

I will also be getting my games room prepped for the Remembrance Day gaming afternoon.

This year I will be hosting a game of Pirates, so will be seeking some salty dawgs to sail forth for plunder.

8 comments:

  1. Nice addition to the horde, and well done in making it through Zomtober. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pulp, always good to have something to nudge the paintbrush.

      Delete
  2. Well done Terry, great to get another one off the table; looking forward to the pirates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, though if I get enough interest there will be some crews of unpainted gracing the table. I still have all those Northstar ones to paint too!

      Delete
  3. Nice zombie dude! They all count.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob, aye they do all count, albiet a mighty mound still awaitsl.

      Delete