Sunday, March 26, 2017

Frostgrave - Demons

As I work through the creatures from the Frostgrave core list, I came upon needing some demons. My buddy Scott brought a few of his Khorne figures to proxy. I have also picked up a few Pathfinder/D&D figures to use as well.

Demons in general can be of all sorts & shapes. So with that in mind, I've decided to track down some Nurglings for use as Imps. I may just have a blister of them stashed away someplace for use in my Carnival of Chaos for Mordhiem.

Then I had some metal GW figures. I think they are Blue or Pink Horrors. However the shifting skins & changing forms drew me as something Demon like. So I painted several for use as Demons in Frostgrave.



I opted to keep their skins shiny, to represent slick slimy skin. I was quite taken by the newer form trying to shed the outer skin, quite interesting models.



We don't currently have a Summoner Wizard in the campaign, though its a matter of time before someone goes & summons a demon.


 


I have some more Zombicide Black Plague Zombies drying from the dip. Should have them finished & posted tomorrow eve.
 

5 comments:

  1. They are wonderfully grotesque Terry, top work Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, they certainly fit the weird category

      Delete
  2. They look great! They're also my all time favorite version of horrors... Except for asking them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrew. I have a few more of them kicking around which will likely be put into an auction lot or traded for other items I need.

      Delete